DISCOVER THE TOP 3 CRITICAL ELEMENTS TO LANDING YOUR NEXT SIX-FIGURE CORPORATE CONTRACT
Land LARGER Corporate Contracts Challenge
November 15-19, 2022Join The Challenge
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF LANDING CORPORATE CONTRACTS
Here’s what you can expect once you enroll in this challenge…
1. How to leverage your current expertise to pitch and land lucrative contracts
2. What to say to decision-makers that leave them craving your offer
3. How to price your irresistible offer (without worrying if you’ve priced too low or too high)
YOU CAN 10X YOUR BUSINESS REVENUE WITH 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Corporate contracts are a substantial business revenue stream, but you must understand the essential concepts of landing the deal.
Those who don’t understand these key elements will ultimately leave hundreds of thousands on the table and continue to overwork themselves for pennies on the dollar.
In the Land Larger Corporate Contracts Challenge we will spend 5 days revealing and teaching the top areas where most business owners get stuck and miss out on securing six-figure contracts.
Time Commitment: November 15th-19th, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CST
Understand and apply the key elements to land larger corporate contracts to your business by the end of class (yes, you will have daily action items).
Who Is This For?
Coaches, Consultants, Authors, and Experts who are actively conducting business but have yet to land consistent five or six-figure contracts.
On the other side of this 5-day challenge is your opportunity to trade in chasing every dollar for a stable business that produces consistent, predictable revenue.
This Challenge is for YOU If…
- You are a full-time coach, consultant, author, speaker, or expert who has yet to earn consistent five and six-figure contracts
- You make less than $250,000 per year as a full-time consultant
- You’re confident in your expertise, but not your pricing
- You know you could be making more, but you’re not sure how
- You’ve dabbled in corporate contracts, and you see the opportunity. You’ve even had a few “lucky breaks” working with corporations but can’t seem to land contracts consistently.
Participating in this challenge means you will join a community of high-achieving business women like you who are READY to earn more while working less.
This Challenge is NOT for You If…
- You do not currently have a legitimate business as a coach, consultant, author, or speaker
- You are not committed to earning more business revenue through corporate contracts
- You do not have a desire to create impact and influence through your business
- You are not willing to learn and apply proven, up-to-date concepts that will improve business sustainability
- You are searching for a quick, slimy way to earn revenue (no icky sales tactics here)
YOUR DAILY AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Build Your Offer
Break Down the Basics
Audit Your Expertise
Discover Your “Hidden” Talents
Day 2: Book Your Sales Calls
Pitch the Meeting
Onboard the Decision-Maker
Script What to Say and How to Say It
Day 3: Prepare Premium Pricing
Eliminate Pricing Caps
Outline Your Proposal
Price the Plan
BONUS Day I--Map Your Customer Journey
Do you have a clear process that takes your clients on a journey that makes sense from beginning to end, or does the journey get murky in the middle? Join this session to understand how to create a clear path for clients to turn into repeat buyers.
BONUS Day II-Build Your Authority (Thought Leadership)
If you want to get noticed by corporate buyers,, it starts with your mind. Learn how to build thought leadership that brings potential clients to your front door in this bonus session!
Learn From Tiffany A. Washington
I'm Tiffany, a former school principal turned wildly successful business consultant helping experienced experts like you searching for a way to reach their next level!
To date, I’ve built a thriving consulting company, consistently booked clients like Rolls Royce, secured a spot on the TEDx stage, and landed other high-caliber opportunities. Our company goal is to teach 100,000 business women how to secure consistent, predictable revenue with corporate contracts.