Interview Tiffany. Invite Her to Speak. Request A Show Appearance.
Staging and Audio-Visual Needs
- Tiffany requests a wireless lavalier microphone or a countrymen microphone with a fresh (unused) pop cover.
- Though she is big in personality, she’s petite in stature. We suggest having a riser available for audiences of more than 50 people.
- Tiffany uses the length of the room for workshops and the entirety of the stage for keynotes. Thus, lecterns and podiums are not ideal.
- Tiffany uses MAC laptops. Please provide dongles to ensure her computer is compatible with both VGA and HDMI setups. Her presentation will be stored on her laptop and a USB memory stick. If you prefer she uses a company laptop, her presentation can be sent up to 48 hours before the event.
- Please provide an LCD projector with the ability to play video/sound, screen, and speakers with the ability to project strong, clear sound.
- Tiffany uses PowerPoint, Keynote, and Canva. The presence of the internet is required. If her presentation requires use of your company template, please send it along with a .png version of your logo at least 60 days prior to your scheduled event.
- Typically, Tiffany arrives one to two hours before her presentation for A/V check. Our team will work with you to schedule a time that works well for you.
- Tiffany sometimes travels with a professional photographer and videographer. However, if you will have a professional photographer or videographer in attendance, please ensure this is a discussion point during the onboarding experience.
Event Promotions and Extras
Because we consider ourselves partners for your event, we are available to produce the following items as a complimentary, no-cost offering:
- 60-second promo video
- Social media interaction using your hashtag or participating in a collaborative interview/discussion on your social accounts
- Media/Press interviews
- Pre or post-event meal break with attendees (depending on availability)
Other complimentary arrangements can be made. Let us know what you have in mind!